Saturday, August 1, 2015

Impact of A.P.J Abdul Kalam

27 July 2015 , a message was spreading like anything, I was outside and got a call from my sister in the evening,

She :  Did u know the news ?
Me  :  What happened ?
She :  In news channel, they are telecasting the death news of Abdul Kalam.
Me  :  ....

After few minutes, there was a complete silence  in my mind.Here silence is  some kind of pain , I don't know how to express in words.

After a long time I asked question to myself

 "What this man did and why I can't digest the news?"

 Might be because ,
   In school I studied his book content as a subject
   In school days, I had an aim of become a scientist like him
   He is the former president of India
   He is one of the man from my state I can proud about

Any form of the reason silence remains the same.I had decided to stand on his words.

 "We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us"

"The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers" 

"Mudiyaathu Endru Nee Solvathai Ellaam Yaaro Oruvan Engo Seithu Kondu thaan Irukiran" (Someone is doing what you think that you can't do)
 

   - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam